Team Leader Earnings:
In India, the average monthly salary for a team leader is 20,000 to 30,000/.
FLINET Platform is an opportunity to achieve more than 60,000 a month, depending upon your team’s performance…
Eligibility Criteria for Team Leader
A bachelor’s degree in any stream minimum.
Also 1 to 5 years of experience working in last mile service delivery is required.
- Team Leader with a high level of accountability and the ability to administer all team related operations.
- Team Leader will be responsible for all operations of their specific division/Region.
- Will hire employees, ensure proper care of employees, and meet out company’s goals and objectives.
- Train, develop and manage staff performance to meet or exceed all sales and service goals and objectives
- Plan and organize team outbound sales call efforts, makes outbound calls, and participates in calling efforts during call events
- Conduct employment interviews, if required.
- Hire, train, develop, direct, schedule, evaluate and recommend monetary increments to all team employees
- Abide by the Law of Land.
- Develop and implement team business and marketing plans
- Identify, investigate and respond to members’ concerns
- Plan team operations based upon analysis and review of historical and evolving trends
- Analyze and determine staffing needs
- Assist in team operations as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible management experience within a retail sales or financial institution
- Knowledge of the sound practice of business administration
- Knowledgeable of electronic banking equipment, video security systems, electronic fund transfer technology, office automation equipment
- As there is no fix salary
- Earning as per team performance
- Can earn up 65,000, at optimum level of team performs as suggested by Flinet.in
- Competitive compensation and a strong benefits package
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legally verifiable to work in India at the time of application submission.